Sunday 9 December 2012

Making and baking and loving Christmas


I've been busy making decorations this year because we lashed out and bought a HUGE tree!  I'm going to add to the handmade collection each year.  Pop over to The Magic Onions - such a beautiful, positive, creative & inspiring space - where I borrowed the idea for the felt circle tree.

As I type, the drunk fruit you see above (which mind you, has been drinking rum for a week...) is cooking in the oven.  It is the first of three Christmas cakes I'm baking this year and oh my, it smells AMAZING! Hope everyone is feeling merry. x

3 comments:

  1. Fruit mince pies are on the to-do list for us this week!

    THREE christmas cakes. Way to go!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one is in the oven now...I'll miss that smell! Mince pies are amazing - I haven't had homemade ones in years. Chris

      Delete
  2. Your crafties are adorable. I've always liked The Magic Onion. Such wonderful ideas. x

    ReplyDelete