Wednesday 19 December 2012

Baby Cheeses



As Bean stuck the 'card only' stickers onto our cards today she asked me "wat dat baby's name?", referring to the Christmas stamps. "Baby Jesus" I replied...beginning to wonder what on earth I would tell her if she asked for more information.  What are my beliefs?  What are our beliefs as a family?  We aren't religious.  Even if we were...she's 2...how do you explain religion to a 2 year old?  I'm sure we don't need to have the full conversation for a while anyway, but goodness it got me thinking!  Luckily she just went on to tell me "dat baby loves cheeses" and that she "loves cheeses too".  Big laughs all round.  Phew!  Something to think about though...

The pics show what we've been up to this past week.  I'm so tired, but I'm loving every minute of this.  What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!
    I remember being completely stumped one year at Easter when Gracie asked me why the bad men had killed baby Jesus (and how could anyone kill a baby)...priceless moments
    Hope you're well
    x

    ReplyDelete